Light House built in 1848 Egmont key

Reeves "Egmont Key Lighthouse" 13.5''x17.5'' Lithograph Signed and Numbered Limited Edition

Regular price $28.00 $175.00 Our Price

In 1765  just after the British to over control from the Spanish this Island at the mouth of Tampa Bay Florida was named by an English man who was in charge of surveying. He named it after John Perceval, second ''Earl of Egmont'' and First Lord of the Admiralty. The Light House was first built in 1848  and was built to withstand any storm. 
Back to the top